The following links are provided by users who have developed software using FEBio.
Open Knee(s) is aimed to provide free access to three-dimensional finite element representations of the knee joint. The development platform is open to enable any interested party to use, test, and edit the model; in a nut shell get involved with the project at its early stages.
This opensource toolbox provides researchers with the capabilities to construct and use surrogate contact models.
Some features are:
- Multiple domains for sampling including out-of-contact configurations
- A multi-threaded sampler that makes use of FEBio’s contact modeling capabilities
- Flexible specification of surrogate model inputs and outputs, and architecture
- Parallelized training
- Testing module
- Surrogate models portable as DLLs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows.
- Model fitting requires: Matlab’s Neural Network Toolbox, and Matlab coder.
- Sampling requires: FEBio