Account Registration and Software Download
New Account Registration
In order to download software from the FEBio Suite, you must first register an account on febio.org. If you have already registered an account on febio.org, proceed to the next step.
To Register for a new account, do the following:
- Go to https://febio.org/register/
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, and the Institution to which you belong.
- Choose a unique username and a password.
- Check the box labeled “I agree to license terms.” to accept the license agreement.
- Click “Submit”.
Please log into your febio.org account by heading to https://febio.org and clicking on the “Login” link in the upper right corner of the website, or by going directly to https://febio.org/wp-login.php.
To download each software package in the FEBio Suite, hover over the software name in the menu bar at the top of the website, and click the download link that appears in the drop-down menu. Links to each package’s download page can also be found below:
- FEBio: https://febio.org/febio/febio-downloads/
- PreView: https://febio.org/preview/preview-downloads/
- PostView: https://febio.org/postview/postview-downloads/
Click the blue “Download” button for the software package appropriate for your operating system. When your downloads for all three software packages have finished, proceed to installation step specific to your operating system.